Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning Residential Carpet Cleaning.
Vancouver Island locations we serve:
- Nanoose Bay
Why Choose Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning
- We are trusted Family owned and operated cleaning company.
- Powerful truck-mounted equipment.
- Professional, Real estate agent and landlord approved equipment.
- Offer 100% customer satisfaction.
- We specialize in the best carpet cleaning available.
- All of our products are toxin free and safe for children and pets.
- Your home will not only be cleaner but also healthier.
- No Hidden Charges.
- We are Bonded and insured.
- Not only do we wear booties in your home, but we will even leave you a pair or two.
- Corner guards and soft tye-straps to ensure your walls and railings endure no damage.
- Pride and reputation.
We are Nanaimo’s Premier Carpet Cleaning Company!
100% no-risk guarantee
As a licensed, bonded and insured carpet cleaning company in Nanaimo, we are proud of our no-risk guarantee. For the best carpet cleaning in Nanaimo with no risk, choose Lee's Nanaimo carpet cleaning.
Residental carpet cleaning in Nanaimo, BC.
Why steam cleaning extraction is the best carpet cleaning system.
There are 2 primary methods of residential carpet cleaning in Nanaimo. These methods are called Dry Cleaning or Steam Cleaning Extraction. Many people believe that dry cleaning your carpet is like dry cleaning your clothes. This is not true, all carpet cleaning methods use water. There are currently 3 types of carpet dry cleaning available.
1. Dry foam cleaning:
The first method, dry foam cleaning, involves applying carpet shampoo, allowing to dry then vacuum. Imagine applying shampoo to your hair then allowing it to dry and trying to vacuum it out! Engaging a carpet cleaning company that uses this method will result in residual soap residue on your carpet. For this reason, Dry foam cleaning will not effectively clean your carpets.
2. Chemical carpet cleaning:
The 2nd method is dry-chemical carpet cleaning, similar to the dry foam method. When the dry-chemical is applied with a machine and cotton bonnet, it is supposed to absorb the dirt. Unfortunately, this carpet cleaning method is similar to using a towel to remove dirt from your carpet. Dry chemical is not effective in extracting contaminates.
3. Compound carpet cleaning:
The final type of dry cleaning carpet is the dry compound method. This method involves spreading an absorbent mixture that looks like sawdust onto your carpets. A machine then brushes this mixture into the carpet, which in theory, forces dirt to absorb into the mixture. When this mixture has dried, vacuums are used to suck the cleaning compound from your carpets. Since your carpets are not rinsed in any way, this method is also not an effective way to clean your carpets.
Lee’s Nanaimo Steam cleaning services:
The best carpet cleaning companies in Nanaimo use the steam cleaning extraction system recommended by Shaw Industries. Steam cleaning extraction is also known as hot water extraction and uses 210 degrees heated water at high pressure to thoroughly rinse carpet fibers. This process extracts dirt, bacteria and dust mites from carpeting leaving a fresh citrus smell.
Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning is a 100% family-owned business that goes above and beyond to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied. This is the foundation of what we have built our company on. At Nanaimo Carpet cleaning we are proud of the long-lasting relationships that we have developed with the thousands of residents in Nanaimo and the surrounding area who have welcomed us into their homes. Our exceptional approach to and passion for Carpet Cleaning in Nanaimo and area has been the heart of our strategy for building and becoming Nanaimo’s top rated carpet cleaning company.
Our belief is that a healthy home starts with cleaner carpets. Nothing cleans more thoroughly or protects your investment better than our powerful truck mounted professional certified cleaning system.
At Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning we use a truck mount hot steam cleaning system to solve the homeowners top concerns:
- High traffic areas: Bring high traffic lanes and spots back to life, adding longevity and returned value to your carpets.
- Over-wetting of carpet: Our powerful truck mount vacuum will drastically reduce wet carpets after cleaning which means much shorter dry times. Portable units do not provide sufficient suction, thus leaving the carpet saturated creating a much longer drying period.
- No strangers in your home: We are an owner operated, family company. Owner David carries out all our carpet cleaning in Nanaimo.
- Hidden pollutants: Reduction of dirt and allergens that live in your carpet by use of a powerful truck mount system which will improve your family’s health.
- Lingering chemical smells: Our ECO-friendly products in combination with our hot steam system will Eliminate 99% of your foul odors and leave your home with a faint, pleasant citrus smell.
As a professional carpet cleaning company based out of Nanaimo British Columbia, our goal is to provide you with the absolute best service. We guarantee that after your carpets are cleaned by Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning, you will have a fresher, cleaner, and healthier home. Give us a call and feel the refreshing difference in your home. You will be amazed at the results when you have your carpets cleaned by Nanaimo’s top-rated family owned and operated local carpet cleaning company.
Why Clean your homes Carpets with Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning?
It is very important to clean your carpets every 6 months to a year. Indoor air pollution has negative effects on everyone, but especially those who suffer from allergies or asthma. In truth, every day we bring unwanted pollutants into our homes such as car exhaust, pesticides, chemicals, cigarette smoke, asphalt, tar, soot, bacteria, dust, and pollen. In addition to all these, human skin, hair, pet dander and dust mites settle in your carpet fibers. Cleaning your carpet with steam cleaning extraction regularly, removes these pollutants out of your carpet and promotes good health for you and your family. Our state of the art carpet cleaning methods can drastically reduce the dirt and allergens that live on your carpet and help improve your family’s health.
At Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning we have a passion for removing dirt, spots, and dust from your home’s carpet. We pride ourselves on being professional and friendly with the aim to please. Our owner and carpet cleaning technician will inspect your carpet for problem areas that you may not have been aware of. Offering different deodorizers and ScotchGuard(on request) which protects carpet fibers from soil and dirt absorbing into carpets. Toxic chemicals that many other carpet cleaners use are not an option for us your family’s health comes before anything else.
Questions to ask when comparing carpet cleaning companies in Nanaimo:
- Does the company have a professional appearance?
- Will they arrive on time, when they say they will, or do they only offer large appointment windows ranging from a few hours to a whole day?
- Will spots return after they leave?
- Will they over wet my carpets and risk molding?
- Are they offering a “bait and switch” technique to get the job?
- Does $25 a room include large areas? I only have 1 room does that mean the price is $25? or will I be charged a nominal minimal charge?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions then it is time to give Nanaimo Carpet Cleaning a call!
Let us help promote good health, cleaner carpets, and honest upfront pricing. Our cleaning service offers longer life and returns on your carpet investment. (All products used in your home or business are child, pet, and environmentally-friendly).
Lee's carpet cleaning
No surpriseCarpet cleaning
2 Room base package $84
3 Room package $99
- 3 Rooms, hallway and 1 set of stairs $149
- 5 Rooms, hallway and 1 set of stairs $189
- Add walk-in closet to any package $10 each
- Add $2.50 per extra stair to base package
- Additional rooms add $20
- Large rooms over 200sf will be calculated as 2 separate rooms
Contact us for a booking.
Text for a quote.....
Or fill out the form for an email response.